Pocket Sampler - Multilevel Zone Sampler
Our popular Pocket Sampler is perfect for multilevel zone sampling of powders and granules. They are available in a range of sizes and designs. Its GMP design means it can be stripped and cleaned quickly and easily.
This popular powder sampling tool is available from stock for immediate delivery worldwide.
EASY TO USE
The Pocket Sampler is easy to use. It consists of an inner rod and an outer stainless steel tube. Push into the powder in the closed position. When inserted turn the handle to open the sampler - this allows the powder and granule to enter the sampler. Close and remove sampler. The samples remain separated. The samples can be removed by using the optional sealing sleeves or emptying rack.
Other tips can be attached to the sampler to make it more pointed (ideal when the powder is dense) or more rounded (used when you do not want to puncture a bag or filter cloth).
- QUALITY- Made from a high quality chemically resistant 316L stainless steel or with a PTFE core
- BIG CHOICE - Wide range of sampler lengths (300mm to 2000mm). Choose the length that suits you
- FAST DELIVERY - Over 1 million stock items that can be delivered to most parts of the world with FedEx in 1 - 2 days
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Over 10,000 happy customers worldwide
1. Insert the sampler into the product, ensure that the tip is inside the sampler body.
2. At the required depth pull up the body to expose the tip. Powder will flow in around the tip.
3. Push down body of the sampler to trap the sample.
4. Withdraw sampler.
5. Pull up body to release the sample.
Tips - various sizes can be attached to the same body to allow different volumes to be sampled
Special short or very long samplers are available on request - please ask for details
|Part No.||Length mm||Diameter mm||Volume ml||Material||No. of Sampling Points||Price||Price+VAT||Qty||Compare||Action|