Double Bagged - USP Class VI Ladle
Our plastic Ladles are perfect for taking liquid samples from tubs, containers, bins etc… These ladles are designed so they can pass through standard 2” bungs. As standard these ladles are made from high grade medical plastic that conforms to FDA, USP Class VI, USP 661 and are certified BSE/TSE free.
EASY TO USE
The ladles are supplied double bagged as part of our SteriWare Ultra range. The box is also lined with a further bag for extra protection.
- QUALITY - Made from food grade, FDA and EC compliant HDPE. HDPE has good chemical resistance. Ladles comply with SAL 10-6
- USP CLASS VI - high quality medical grade polymer that has also been independently tested to USP 661. Please talk to us about pyrogen free endotoxin testing.
- CLEANROOM MANUFACTURED - The dippers are entirely made in cleanroom conditions with final packing carried out in a class 10,000 cleanroom. Each ladle is 100% inspected before packing
- BATCH CERTIFICATION - Each lot is produced with a batch specific certificate of conformity and certificate of irradiation. This can be downloaded or supplied with the order.
- FAST DELIVERY - Over 1 million stock items that can be delivered to most parts of the world with FedEx in 1 - 2 days
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Over 10,000 happy customers worldwide
|Part No.||Description||Volume ml||Material||Stock||Price||Price+VAT||Qty||Compare||Action|
|9053H-50S||Double Bagged Ladle - HDPE - Box/25 - Sterile||50||HDPE - USP Class VI||19||£78.91||£94.69||Compare|